Tuesday, February 28, 2006

mardi gras comes to an end...

Well, well, well...this weekend has been one of the best so far.

There was tasty sushi, many fried potatoes and onions, a bit of wine, some scrabble, more wine, cheese nips, bagels, a wedding gown purchase, a sermon, a few naps, lots of snoring, bridemaid dresses chosen, 3 course meals, reception food chosen, and lots of quality time with helen and laura - not to mention a bit of ps2.

helen is the BEST crazy taxi player ever.

now, back to the real world, nursing a cold while writing an ash wednesday sermon...good times.

with the spring cleaning that happened in preparation for this past weekend...i've cleared some of the mental clutter as well. i'm looking forward to this lenten journey with congregation and personal focus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I figured I would give this blogger thing a try. I am kinda lost right now.....acutally I am lost because I just watched Lost.

I don't know, I thought I would say hey. Talk with you later.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home